Job Title: Capital Project Manager
Responsible to: Executive Director
Responsible for: No reports
Salary: £47,000 – £53,000 pro rata dependent on experience
Term: Permanent – four days per week [0.8 FTE]
Deadline for application: 10 am on 06 June 23.
The Capital Project Manager will lead our property development work and support the Margate creative sector by providing property related guidance and support. Key accountabilities are:
• To lead the Trust’s property acquisition activity.
• To project manage all the Trust’s capital projects.
• To support negotiations on land/property transfer.
• To provide guidance and support to the Margate creative sector on property related issues.
• To ensure a high level of health and safety across the Trust’s property activity.
If you would like to have an informal conversation about the role please email us at the email in the recruitment pack.
Full details on how to apply in the document below. Please return your application with the equal opportunities monitoring form.