Requirement: Marketing & Communications Lead
Responsible to: Executive Director
Responsible for: no staff responsibility
Salary: day rate tba, dependent on experience
Term: Rolling freelance contract, one month’s notice
Margate Creative Land Trust are looking for a confident, creative communicator to help us engage with audiences through the production of engaging content, delivered in an authentic voice. This work might suit a freelance marketing and communications professional or a small multidisciplinary creative agency.
You will be able to fine tune branding and identity, manage websites, produce well written press releases, brief or commission photos, generate content which drives engagement and growth, and keep us abreast of the latest developments in the marketing and communications environment.
- Help us streamline and refine our brand identity
- Update our website and monitor activity through analytics
- Lead on all social media and promote the work of the wider creative sector alongside our own activity
- Manage and improve our data capture, create quality newsletters
- Generate positive publicity about the work of the Trust
- Through our communications, raise awareness of, and inspire and encourage local people to engage with the Trust, including those who are not currently active participants in arts and culture
If you would like to have an informal conversation about the role please email us at the email in the recruitment pack.
Full details on how to apply in the document below. Please return your application with the equal opportunities monitoring form.